Date: Wednesday, March 11
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Location: Simcoe Street Market | 359 Simcoe Street | Beaverton
Guided and Instructed by: Agnes Liut of 'Suspicious Package Handmade'
Interested in learning to weave? This workshop is for you!
A hand woven piece makes a unique decor element in any room.
In this guided 3 hour workshop, participants will learn basic weaving techniques on a weaving loom made by @blissfuldaysdesigns. You will leave feeling confident enough to finish your weave at home if the 3 hours are not enough time.
Participants will choose from an assortment of fibre packs closer to the workshop date.
Materials included are:
- 10”x12” weaving loom made by Blissful Days Designs
- 2 different tapestry needles
- Acrylic comb
- Dowel to hang your finished piece
- Enough fibre to make 1-2 finished pieces
- Step by step visual instruction guide in case you forget how to do things when you get home
All materials are yours to keep after the workshop!